So, this week’s beauty post, I’m going to teach you how to make your own Daily Face Cleanser, with African Black Soap, Charcoal, and Vitamin E Oil.
- 100% African Black Soap – Relieves acne, removes blemishes, cleans pores, and helps prevents rashes, itching, while leaving the skin feeling fresh and clean
- Activated Charcoal - has been used for many years to help cleanse the body of toxins, it acts like a magnet, by pulling out impurities in the body, so when you wash it off, the dirt comes with it.
- Distilled Water
- Vitamin E Oil- helps treat burns, scars, helps prevents skin cancer, treats stretch marks, eczema, psoriasis, cold sores, moisturizes the skin, anti-aging, treats sunburn, cleans the skin, treats dark marks
- Essential Oil (Optional) I like Tea Tree, Rosemary
- Pump Bottle Container- I make enough to last me for a month
How to Make
- Pour activated charcoal into the bottle, enough so that it covers the bottom of the bottle twice over (around a teaspoon)
- Crimple the soap into small pieces, and put into the bottle until ¾ filled
- add 4-7 drops of Vitamin E
- 3 drop Essential Oil (optional)
- Now fill the bottle with the water
- Shake well, and let sit for around 2-3 days, or until everything is liquefied
Daily Face Cleanser- apply to wet skin in circular up motion, and a downward motion on the neck, using a face cloth, and rinse afterward apply moisturizer.