This week’s post is not only about how I start projects, but most importantly how I finish them. I’m almost always working on some project, big or small. And I believe by working on “smaller” projects that are geared towards your bigger goals, it helps to make your bigger goals seem small, and less overwhelming, and more realistic.
So, with that said I’ll be sharing some tips I like using when planning out my projects.
- Plan it out, write it done
- Write a tasks list
- Set deadline for yourself
- Divide and conquer with setting mini goals/milestones to help tackle the bigger one
- Make time, plan one hour a day, or six hours a week, etc.…
- Get rid of distractions
- Pride aside, ask for help when needed
- Move past the flaws, nothings perfect, if you’re looking for it, you’ll never get anything done. Just do your best
- Stop and review
- Keep your eyes on the prize, and what’s waiting ahead
- Don’t give up